August 11, 2010

199 days and counting

I just looked at my countdown clock and it is saying there is *only* 199 days left. That sounds a little scary. I think I will stick with saying just over 6 months, yeah, that makes me feel a lot better.
Monday's 4 mile run didn't happen. I ended up pushing it back to Tuesday since we took the girls back to school shopping. It really did not go as well as I would have liked. The heat is getting out of control over here and I think it got the best of me. Anyway, I am putting that behind me and just moving forward. Tomorrow will be a 40 minute run, as will Saturday and I will decide from there what the next week will look like. Although I prefer to run in the morning I think for now I will have to suck it up and just run in the evenings. There is only 11 days until the girls will be starting school and I am hoping to get us all in more of a routine then.
I have decided to kind of back off on my exercise for the next two weeks since I have so much going on with the girls. I am still going to stick with my runs but back way off on the P90X. I am going to take this time off to figure out how I want to work P90X into my training program, while keeping my running as my main focus. I have some ideas, but I am a charts and graph kinda gal so I need to sit down, think it through, and make up a formal plan. I also plan on working up some menu plans to hopefully make things go better all the way around. I kept planning to do it this summer, but it just never worked out that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment