Nope you didn’t miss it; I didn’t post a recap for week 3. Honestly, I have not been very motivated to blog lately. I write awesome posts in my head when I am out for a run, but once I get home I just don’t really feel like sitting down and typing it out, or it doesn’t seem as good of a post as I did out on my run.
Once again I fell off the TapouT wagon, but on the bright side I have not missed a single run. I am taking that as a small victory and deciding how I want to move forward. Like always, I am sure that will be a continual work in progress. This week looked like this:
- Monday: Rest
- Tuesday: 4 mile tempo run, although honestly I don’t do tempo runs well so it was basically just a regular run.
- Wednesday: Light suspension training. I am still trying to work out a routine for this and will be posting a review of my Mostfit Strap after I get a chance to use it a bit more.
- Thursday: 5 miles at moderate pace. I am still a bit behind pace for these, but I am getting close. This was actually suppose to be 4 miles, but I accidently got a week ahead of myself. Oops.
- Friday: Light suspension training
- Saturday: 7 mile long run. The 7 mile mark is always a biggie for me because it is over half way. The next milestone is 10 miles because it’s double digits.
- Sunday: Candlelight yoga
On to week 5 I go!! 84 days till race day!!!